Back when we started working on Hub in January of 2017, having a podcast seemed like an impossible task. We didn’t have the technical knowledge nor did we have the time to learn it. We were too busy building what you now know as the Hub.
Today, we’re lucky to be running a platform that supports over 600 nutrition practitioners in their efforts to streamline their businesses and provide their clients with the best experience possible.
Lynne mentioned the idea of the podcast a few months back. This made me very excited but also scared the hell out of me. It took me a couple of months to get my head wrapped around the idea, and last month (January 2018) I said: “let’s do it”.
We planned to have the first episode recorded and published by the end of February, which we somehow managed to accomplish. I’m slowly learning that putting seemingly impossible deadlines on scary projects forces you to actually get things done when you might otherwise be too scared to move forward.
In this first episode, Lynne and I discussed the following topics:
- What got Lynne interested in Nutrition in the first place
- Why she decided to make a career out of it
- What she struggled with the most when she started consulting
- Why she shifted her consulting model and how it impacted her clients’ results
- How the idea of the Hub came to her
- What problems we ran into during the early days of the Hub
- Where we are now and what we have planned for the next few months
We’re very excited to bring you this first episode and we look forward to many more to come. In the future, we’ll be interviewing experts in the fields of business, marketing, copywriting, consulting, psychology, nutrition, and more. Our goal is to bring you the best information possible to succeed with your nutrition business.
If you have any guest requests or suggestions, we’d be happy to hear them!
PS: the quality of this recording isn’t perfect, so please excuse us for this one. We’ll do better next time 😉
Enjoy the show!