In this week’s episode, I interview Shelley Ugyan, Best Selling Author, and Cognitive Behavioural Specialist, on how to lead a successful discovery call with clarity, openness, and confidence.
Shelley is a board-certified health counselor, Masters Counselling, CBT specialist, and successful solopreneur who helps transform the lives of coaches all over the world. Shelley’s work as a mindset strategy coach for online entrepreneurs transforms the income and lifestyle of coaches who are looking to align their soul’s purpose, get out of their own way once and for all and master the game-changing foundations that help them THRIVE in their business.
Shelley empowers coaches to unite SOUL with STRATEGY to master absolute clarity, confidence and success in their business to solidify those 5 figure months (and sometimes WEEKS) in a way that FEELS AMAZING! Her background as a certified educator, Best Selling Author, Cognitive Behavioural Specialist, and trauma hypnotist bring an element of compassion, clarity, and purpose to her work and her motivation and DRIVE is contagious!
Shelley’s clients include coaches and therapists around the world, who are celebrating their own huge successes including thousands of online sales and business scaling for multinational success.
In this interview, Shelley and I discuss the following topics:
- Why the discovery call is such a key part of running a successful nutrition business
- The #1 mistake that practitioners make during the discovery call
- What to do before a discovery call to show up confident and prepared
- Why you need to set boundaries around the call to avoid getting stuck
- How to use Active Listening to connect emotionally with your prospect
- Why you should avoid scripts for the initial consultation
- How to deal with the “money objection” without buying into the prospect’s story
- How to challenge your prospect’s statements in a respectful and positive way
- What to do when a prospect says “I want to think about it”
- and much more…
Enjoy the show!
Find Shelley Online:
I Need Your Love – Is That True? by Byron Katie
The Fire Starter Sessions by Danielle Laporte
Millionaire Mindset by Jason Mark
You Are A Badass At Making Money by Jen Sincero
Mentors and Influences:
Sean is the co-founder of the Hub, a dedicated Personal Trainer and an Entrepreneur at heart. Passionate about all thing nutrition and fitness, he takes care of the HNH website, the community, and most of the laundry around the house. In his spare time, Sean loves building websites and writing about all things fitness, business, and marketing.