In this week’s episode, I interview Krista Goncalves, Professional Copywriter & Business Coach, on how to write your own website copy and blog like a pro.
Krista Goncalves is a former Holistic Nutritionist, turned Copywriter & Brand Clarity Coach for Health & Wellness Practitioners.
She lives in Kelowna BC with her husband and two young, active kids.
When she’s not writing (or being a complete word-nerd), she’s outdoors hiking, paddleboarding or doing bootcamp in the park or on a beach!
While Krista enjoyed her combined 10 years as a Fitness Trainer, Bootcamp company owner & Women’s Health Expert, she’s now incredibly passionate about helping other Health Pro’s to “juice up their online businesses” with her blog & web content writing, and business coaching resources on her own website and blog: Making Lemonade with Krista Goncalves.
In this interview, Krista and I discuss the following topics:
- How Krista shifted from being a Nutrition Practitioner to being a full-time Copywriter
- What the main differences between copywriting and blogging are
- Why you need a blog for your business, even if you practice mostly in person
- How to write your first blog post as a new business owner
- How often you should post on your nutrition business blog
- What your visitors should find on your “about me” page
- Why being authentic in your writing can help you convert visitors to potential clients
- How to overcome the fear of writing for your website and your blog
- and much more…
Enjoy the show!
Find Krista Online:
The Perfect Day Formula – Craig Ballantyne
The Guide to Elevating Your Wellness Brand in 3 Actionable Steps – Krista Goncalves
Sean is the co-founder of the Hub, a dedicated Personal Trainer and an Entrepreneur at heart. Passionate about all thing nutrition and fitness, he takes care of the HNH website, the community, and most of the laundry around the house. In his spare time, Sean loves building websites and writing about all things fitness, business, and marketing.