In this week’s episode, I interview Sherry Rothwell, weight loss mentor, and business coach, on how to enroll new nutrition clients in 7 easy steps.
Sherry Rothwell is a holistic nutritionist (RHN), weight loss mentor and business coach for holistic nutritionists and health coaches.
After healing herself with alternative medicine, Sherry discovered a passion for holistic nutrition. Since then, Sherry has been working in the natural health field (20 plus years!) – from managing health food stores, ‘doula’ ing, owning her own holistic natural mom and baby store – to being an instructor at the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition.
Sherry believes that helping people truly assume responsibility for their own health rests on being able to translate intellectual knowledge into inspiring and paradigm changing diet, lifestyle and mindset shifts – all systematized to get results inside of situationally specific niched based health programs!
In this interview, Sherry and I discuss the following topics:
- How Sherry became a Holistic Nutritionist after struggling with her own health
- Why finding your niche should be the first step you take before starting your nutrition practice
- What tools you need to start a profitable business without going broke
- What the Client Enrollment System is and how it works
- How to learn from prospects and clients to improve your program
- How to package your nutrition services to serve your niche market
- and much more…
Enjoy the show!
Find Sherry Online:
People To Follow:
Sean is the co-founder of the Hub, a dedicated Personal Trainer and an Entrepreneur at heart. Passionate about all thing nutrition and fitness, he takes care of the HNH website, the community, and most of the laundry around the house. In his spare time, Sean loves building websites and writing about all things fitness, business, and marketing.