In this week’s episode, I interview Jake Toughill to talk about sales psychology and how it can help you get more clients for your nutrition business.
Jake Toughill is a Direct Response Copywriter living in Greenville, South Carolina. He uses persuasive writing and sales psychology to help natural health businesses get more customers.
When not writing, Jake enjoys studying alternative health, spending time at the gym, and exploring the world with his fiancée.
In this interview, Jake and I discuss the following topics:
- What sales psychology is and how it can help you succeed in business
- How to find out what your target market cares about
- What cognitive biases are and how you can use them to your advantage
- How to add value to your services and increase your income with 3rd party products
- How to get started with Facebook Ads
- How to get over your fear of sales
Enjoy the show!
Marketing Mistakes That Can Hurt Your Nutrition Business – Jake Toughill
Find Jake Online:
Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion – Robert B Cialdini PhD
Cashvertising – Drew Eric Whitman
Sean is the co-founder of the Hub, a dedicated Personal Trainer and an Entrepreneur at heart. Passionate about all thing nutrition and fitness, he takes care of the HNH website, the community, and most of the laundry around the house. In his spare time, Sean loves building websites and writing about all things fitness, business, and marketing.