In this week’s episode, I (Sean) interview Lori Kennedy on how to take your nutrition business online.
Lori Kennedy is the founder and CEO of The Wellness Business Hub which provides professional training and personal development for health practitioners looking to build and grow their businesses online. She’s also a mom, and lover of all things related to coffee. Lori’s two foundational programs The Wellness Business Academy and the Launch It Like a Boss Mastermind are growing a powerful community of health leaders who are transforming the way healthcare is done all over the world. She is also the host of The Business of Becoming Podcast for entrepreneurs who want to build the business and life of their dreams… all on their own terms.
In this interview, Lori and I discuss the following topics:
- Lori’s background in the health industry
- How freebies online are slowing down new business owners
- How mistakes are part of the learning process
- Why getting a nutrition certification does not get you ready to run a business
- Why you should build your business to be scalable
- What first steps you should take to structure your business successfully
- Why you are NOT your ideal client
- Why focusing on your email list is crucial if you want to sell
- How practitioners can overcome the fear of talking about money
- Whether or not you need a website to get started
- What the ONLY/WITHOUT statement is and how you can use it
- How long it will take to build a profitable nutrition business online
- and much more…
Enjoy the show!
The Wellness Business Summit 2019: thewbh.com/wbs19
7 steps to take when taking your health practice online: thewbh.com/getstartedguide
Find Lori Kennedy Online:
Sean is the co-founder of the Hub, a dedicated Personal Trainer and an Entrepreneur at heart. Passionate about all thing nutrition and fitness, he takes care of the HNH website, the community, and most of the laundry around the house. In his spare time, Sean loves building websites and writing about all things fitness, business, and marketing.