In this week’s episode, Lynne interviews Cordelia McFadyen to talk about Pacific Rim College’s School of Holistic Nutrition and the industry as a whole.
If you want to commiserate over your health issues while sipping a cup of lukewarm fennel tea, Cordelia McFadyen – Board Certified Nutritionist – ain’t for you. But if you’re ready to put your game face on, get your sh** together (literally) and become the “Gutsy Goddess” you know you can be, read on….
Cordelia, who’s the Dean at the most comprehensive nutritional institute in Canada, and who has battled and overcome debilitating health issues herself (a water bottle is an accessory, right?!), moves beyond Captain Obvious of drinking more water and nibbling greens.
Get ready to not just change what’s on your plate, but add movement and mental mastery to the menu! THIS is how you make new habits stick, improve your health and become the happiest, most energetic person you know. Cordelia – the type who started a swear club in elementary school, because f*** – will get you there. Start today. P.S. Cordelia spent A LOT of time figuring out the digestive system. She’s got you covered.
In this interview, Lynne and Cordelia discuss the following topics:
- Cordelia’s background and how she got into the Holistic Nutrition industry
- How she became the Dean of Pacific Rim College’s Holistic Nutrition School
- How her students learn to be effective at consulting and working with clients in person
- What programs PRC offers to Holistic Nutrition students
- What job opportunities exist in the industry and what it takes to succeed
- Why your clients shouldn’t expect you to eat perfectly all the time
- and much more…
Enjoy the show!
Find Cordelia Online:
Sean is the co-founder of the Hub, a dedicated Personal Trainer and an Entrepreneur at heart. Passionate about all thing nutrition and fitness, he takes care of the HNH website, the community, and most of the laundry around the house. In his spare time, Sean loves building websites and writing about all things fitness, business, and marketing.